The Success of all women in business is paramount to us.

If you work for someone else’s business its a given that you are good at your job. ​But nowadays that’s not enough!

You need to shine –  Dale Carnegie’s said that approximately 85% of job success is personality and the ability to lead others and the other 15 % is knowledge of the subject. Rarely are these subjects taught and that’s where The BWN comes in…

As one solicitor advised us "Standing in a court of law is a breeze compared to delivering a 60 seconds pitch!" We aren't all taught the skills we need for corporate success - let The BWN help train your staff - without the big price tags!

You can access some of the best speakers in the UK to gain skills in areas of business you never knew you needed.

Our founder Mandie Holgate is an international best selling author and speaker specialising in the areas that impact on personal and professional success and has seen first hand the skills that corporate women lack and we can help them excel at. 

Give your team confidence in every area of business!

You can help your team learn new personal development and business skills while networking and promoting your business.

Glass ceiling? What glass ceiling!

The BWN teaches business women to be confident and motivated – to take their success to the next level.

Every event ALWAYS runs to time so you and your staff can get back to the office.


​Melanie Yates

​"​​The BWN events have not only enabled me to meet and build relationships with like minded business women but the friendly informative events have also helped me to grow and develop my own personal skills and confidence for business and networking."


sponsor the bwn website


You can have your logo and contact info and link included on every page of this site for £200 through to the end of 2018!  2019 is £395 (Golden Ticket price £275) 

We were named as one of the top 15 resources in the UK for female entrepreneurs by 99 Designs in 2016. And our one of Small Business Saturday Top 100 businesses for 2017 (As featured in The Guardian)

Would you like to get in front of our audiences?


Copyright 2018 ​The Business Womans Network

Insert Image